Thread: The Aeronauts
View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 10-22-2013, 05:38 AM

The sight of the small arachnid-like device darting about, tying things compulsively was more than a dozen nightmares wrapped up into one living vision. Spade's mouth fell slack watching it crawl over the mens' shoulders and then almost bashfully up to Crispin who, as if it were as clear a thing to do as buttering bread with a knife, but the tiny clinking horror to rest. A quiet moment passed by as Ethan regained his faculties, punctuated with a sharp shake of his head. "A-Alright, then. Um... No. I'm fine."

Ready or not he forced himself up onto his feet and handed over the watch upon Crispin's request. "That one sold it to me... well I kind of ripped him off but it seems like it was a fair deal seeing what it led to." With a quick nod of his head toward the leader of the gang Spade's eyes crept back to the knot-tying device. It was hardly distinguishable from the other watches and fobs this man had decided to bedazzle himself with- strange clothing choice, but this was London. Ethan Spade had seen strange and definitely, definitely worse.

"Look, we'd probably do best getting out of here now and making sure you have all of your things. What's your name?" He offered, shuffling toward the door he used to slip inside.