View Single Post
`F o a m
\(@O@)/

Old 01-03-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissa View Post
I expected it to turn out this way actually. There are a lot of young users on here and when you are young you are more focused on yourself then others. It's not good or bad, it's just how it is. Focusing on the big picture comes with age. And while those younger users had all day to go at it, the older ones who are more focused on the bigger part of the event still had babies to take care of, laundry to fold, and dinner to cook. I know I did my best, and that is enough for me. :)
I doubt age had much of a factor in it. Age has nothing to do with how generous you are considering the fact that there are many "older" people out there who aren't generous.

-----

To get more on subject I think the whole concept planned us to fail. Because a lot of people wonder why we should be penalized because we want to get items without having to use gold especially when there are a lot of people questing and dreaming for high priced things on this site. Personally, I did donate some but I made my main priority to get items because there were some really nice ones in the shop.