View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-03-2015, 10:13 PM

Sophie gave a nervous laugh. "Yeah..." Still, she couldn't move her focus away from Filius' neck. After another few seconds of awkward staring at Filius, she pulled her attention back to her food.

She ate in silence for a while until another Weapons Master approached her, one from the group of boys who'd been staring daggers at her. She turned away from him and pretended not to see him coming. She couldn't pretend any longer once his hand landed firmly on her shoulder.

"You'd better hope that your boyfriend wins this fight..." They threatened. Then he leaned close to Sophie's ear and whispered, "Because we'll definitely enjoy spending the rest of the semester seeing your pretty, little, disappointed face."

Sophie jerked away from him and slapped his hand on her shoulder. She didn't care that her mouth was full of food, she still could speak, though muffled.... "You whun get the plusher of sheeing my dishappunned fay-sh." She finished chewing before she continued, "Creep!" She sucked in a deep breath, "Filius could destroy all of you. You should be glad I'm here, he wouldn't want me to see your insides painted across the walls or anything. So why don't you just take your creepy ass and walk it away from my bubble or I'll beat Filius to hurting you and your little friends."

They left, but still had that devilish little smirk on their faces.