View Single Post
Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM

Afanassii looked up from the brochure he had been reading and squinted his blue eyes at the brick buildings in front of him. They didn't really look like much... Honestly, to Afanassii, Traverse High seemed a cheesy excuse to recycle a number of old school buildings.

Still, he was happy to be given the opportunity to socialize in this world. Having come from spending time with distant relatives in Russia, he was looking forward to finding out more about American society. Traverse seemed promising because they went out of their way to make the student population as diverse as possible - they had almost equal numbers in transfer students as they had with local American kids!

In some ways, just attending school here was a research project for Nassii. he wasn't exactly certain what this particular place would show him - so far it had been rather mundane.
"I had better keep my differences in check, I think..." he chanced to say out loud as he tossed his impossibly long red hair back over one shoulder.