View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-29-2012, 06:31 PM

Chiki narrowed her eyes, he had completely ignored her other question. A pet peeve, but not exactly a dislike, is being ignored,"Hey! I still don't know your name!" She waved hand that wasn't gripping his arm dismissively,"Totally a lie dude, if you're weird, my personality changes must make me insane." There was several mysteries about Chiki's personality, but throughout her short life, she was constantly called weird. Well, the brunette did have some eccentric friends, so it made sense. It had gotten to the point that she had accepted her abnormal state and just acts the way her mind sets her to. And sometimes, its an electric impulse that switches her brain from shy, to evil, to happy-go-lucky in a matter of seconds.

"Check in, check in.... Where do we do that? To be honest, I'm surprised there are so many new students this year, where are you guys from?"She looked at the two men curiously, she may be wrong with her deduction skills, considering that they weren't the best, so she wanted to ask at least.