View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-14-2014, 05:16 AM

"Kira?" A soft voice seemed to sing as a black haired female looked around corners, trying to find something that she knew would link her to the man she was calling for. She adjusted the Fedora on her head before she moved down the hall, trailing her hand against the glass wall, leaving a trail of blood behind her. Surprisingly her clothes were spotless, there was no sign that any harm had come to her or that she had witnessed anything, in fact there was no sign that she had killed anyone. Though the dead butler would say other wise if he was still alive, the thought of what she had caused him to do made her chuckle evilly to her self.

"Kiraaaaa~<3!!! Love!!! Why must you lock me up so? I wish to see you!!!" she called in a loving, singing voice before she spotted his eye that he watched the basement through, she pouted as she faked tears in her eyes. She touched the ball carefully, petting it as she gazed into it, seeing nothing but the ball it self. "Come on darling.....let me out to play. I promise to make them scream just like you like them too." she said to it before she kissed it, only to stop and look up as she spotted a maid staring at her in slight relief, she smiled at the female.

Standing up carefully before she ran over to her and hugged her close. "Oh i was so worried that i was here alone!!! I seen some horrible things!!" she said to her as she broke down crying, acting as if she was finding comfort in the arms of another human but that was not true at all, after all few minutes she laughed much like a witch would. Before she pulled away from the female, slowly changing into a snake as hissed and shaked the rattle on the end of her tail. The maid screamed in terror, it was clear that she was deathly afraid of snakes and here before her a female had just turned into one. She slitered towards her, causing the maid to scream even more as she slowly backed away before turning to run.

She changed back into her human form, laughing even louder as her almost completely white eyes looked down the hall where the maid had disappeared before she slowly followed after her. She planned to make her scream even more, in fact she planned to torment her until the very end.

Last edited by Kilia; 07-25-2014 at 02:35 PM..