View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-15-2012, 06:02 PM

The demonic ship and its horrid essence had come to its mark, the Tortuga port. The silence was ridiculous, it was so blissfully unaware of the hell that was about to be unleashed upon it. Talon did not bother to throw anchor overboard - or have an anchor. His ship listened, well, when the spirits didn't argue with him. He let his grip of the wheel go and cracked his neck, making his way to the deck of his ship where the energy of his crew was at its highest.

Only destruction pleased a man. Well, women too... but sometimes Talon thought destruction more so.

"Prepare the cannons." Talon spoke softly, but his crew listened. His voice seemed to ripple in the air around his ship, spirits were not taking vengeance yet. They still cooperated for the time being, he commanded the ship, the movements - no struggle. "I placed us well, no ship will have a good engagement until they come around the bend." He waved his right arm passively, he was the meaning of the phrase 'The calm before the storm.' What a storm it would be. "By that time we will tear them to pieces. As for that, I want several cannons prepared with balls n' chains." He let loose a smirk and turned to the port. "And not the female kind. I want any ship that approaches to mourn for their masts." Pushing his fists together he cracked his knuckles, and his wrists. The ritual made him feel so refreshed - he felt young and brash again.

As the crew frantically met his demands, frantically but concisely that is, he oversaw them. Still, he felt they needed another trap, something fun and unprecedented. "Ah." The Captain was pleased with himself as he turned his attention to the eerie passage below decks. No man or woman dare be there...

"Be ready on my return." The Captain proceeded down below decks, catching the look of fear in his crew. Those that were not broken that is. Secretly, Talon wished his crew would be a broken lot all together. They work faster and show no fear of anything, a mans man to be sure.

Still as he slipped away to the darkness below decks - the ship creaked to life once more. Tired of being a vessel it yearned for the crashes of battle once more. To bring death with its mighty weapons and its dark hull.

As the spirits have yet to intervene - all looked well leading to the destruction of Tortuga.