View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 PM

Art!

Right, so I'm sure by now you've noticed the silly doodles decorating the main posts of this thread... Those users who know me well enough should know this isn't exactly my normal art style to offer, but ehh... *shrugs* That's the fun behind stress relief and experimentation. I will be giving these out at my discretion and aim to average at least five a day. They only take me about five minutes or so to complete, so hopefully this is a reasonable expectation of myself. xP

Further samples can be found in the following album... I will make ample note in advance, as these are, again, typically stress relief for myself that I doodle to friends while on MSN, some of them do contain, eh, 'maturer' scenes... While I think 've gone through with a fine-tooth comb to get the most offensive ones, you ahve been warned and I wave all responsibilty. I believe the Menewshan community is intelligent and well-meaning enough to take a joke, and if nothing else, these ARE only scribbles a few notches up from stick figure, meant to cause a chuckle or two. They are no more or less offensive than most tv shows we let our eight year olds watch now adays. That being said, please start from the last page and work your way out, as I posted these in alphabetical order based on folder in my computer, so most of page 1 is outdated. XD

Also, some of these are silly collabs with Murchu Volpe or Ise. xD

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eah%20Doodles/

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 12:31 AM..