View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-03-2013, 07:21 PM

"Where did you get it?" The question was asked with serious curiosity, the speaker sitting rather contently atop a large headstone in the cemetery. A large oak tree grew just behind him, shading him very well from the sun. Well, it would have shaded him very well from the sun but the day seemed rather overcast already. A gloomy day, one his companion thought perfect for lurking about in cemeteries. Alistair didn't particularly like cemeteries, it reminded the vampire too much of death. He would much prefer to sit in a small cafe or bookstore.

Right now though that apparently wasn't happening, and he was holding something up. A small pendant in the shape of a dragon, dangling from a metal chain, grey-blue eyes staring at it intently. He glanced once at his companion, the blond sitting at the base of the headstone, leaning his back against it and resting his head somewhat against one of the tall vampire's legs. Alistair was clothed simply, black boots that looked as if they weren't from this era, low heeled and made for traveling. Black jeans and a black long sleeved button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up past his elbows. His skin was less pale, less cold, he had fed recently. From a small animal he had managed to the get the drop on.

The blonde human was clothed in black work boots, dark blue jeans and a thin long sleeved white shirt. A silver, black and blue bracelet fit tightly against his right wrist. He had looked up, green eyes sparkling with amusement, at his friend when the other spoke, asking that question. He was sure Alistair already knew, well more or less knew, his less than honest methods of obtaining objects. Especially rare things. The blonde German was a thief, he always had been and he supposed he always would be. He was sitting indian-style at the base of the large headstone that Alistair currently used as a chair, sometimes letting his head rest against one of his companion's legs as they dangled next to him. "Well, I was looking for something nice, when I stumbled upon some people talking about things. Things that keep a vampire from cooking in the sunlight.." His voice was laced with a German accent and he glanced up at the sky. "..Though, I haven't seen much sunlight since we've been in this town..Still it could help in other places." He was grinning, those emerald colored gaze tilting towards his friend. "Getting in was the easy part, getting out was rather tricky..." Kasimir had begun to ramble about his adventure into what had apparently been a witch's home.

The German rambled a few moments, telling the whole ins and outs of sneaking into the house, though halfway through he was cut off by the pendant being dangled in front of his face. "You stole it. For me?" There was an unreadable tone in Alistair's voice when he spoke those words. It wasn't the first time Kasimir had done something foolish like that, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. "Take it back, Kas. Return it to the one you stole it from. I don't think it'll work, it wasn't made for me." Alistair didn't know much about witches and magical pendants, but didn't something like that only work if it was made for a specific person. Kasimir was pouting now, though he did reach up and take the dangling pendant from Alistair, he stared at it. As if trying to will it to work for his friend.

Last edited by Kry; 10-03-2013 at 07:23 PM..