View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM

@Nacara: LOL! I know what you mean - but it's still awesomely amazing!
I watched it when it first came out a couple years ago and it even creeped ME out! (and I was like, 16/17 at the time!)
Still adore it though <3

@Aco: Ooo good luck hun!
Finding the right programs are always the toughest - take it from me, really research everything and be prepared for the college to up and change their programs/requirements halfway through your first year haha
I was at my first choice school and it turned out to be a bust lol
For a private school, it did NOT work out well :P
Definitely glad I was able to transfer and find a college that wasn't lying about what degrees they offered XD;

@Roachi: <3

Hahaha How's work going though? Getting any better?

I've been ok - getting everything settled - I'm having to go through another dentist to get my braces 'cause the one I was working with for almost a year decided last month that he wasn't going to work with my oral surgeon to fix my TMJ because he doesn't think I need surgery and he doesn't feel he's equipped to handle it blah blah blah - basically information I could have used MONTHS ago seeing as how I can't have a consult with the new dentist I'm looking into until October-ish >.>
-can't stand the last dentist-
Buuut the TMJ is on it's way to getting fixed, as are the ovaries - just waiting on appointments at this point haha

I transferred colleges -- took a medical leave from SLU and am now doing only courses at a SUNY school - after that, I'll either go back to SLU or go on to Clarkson - I think Clarkson though because it's more of a business school and should be better for what I'm going for :3

How've you been??
It's been wayy too long since we've had a chance to catch up :( </3

@Aco: Ooo - Linguistics? That sounds fun! I've always been amazing with accents - I just haven't had the opportunity to learn many languages because not many are offered here :(
(only Spanish was offered in my high school) xD;

@Kah: Aww :(
I hope your weekend gets better for you!!