View Single Post
Tre Le Coco

Old 03-23-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt Biscuits View Post
Speaking of disliked changes... after the male bases were changed there was some talk about the girly-boy bases coming back as an option, is that ever going to happen? I really prefer male avatars, but the shoulders on the new ones just look weird to me. n.n;;
As soon as the avatar system is remade we will have such possibilities open :yes:
Right now if we were to upload the old bases to the current system, we would need to upload every single eye to fit with it - even if they are the same for the current bases, and i think juru would rather shoot herself than go through that process again
Unfortunately our current system was built poorly thanks to a certain bad coder, but once inso has time/get enough for a full time coder, we should have it fixed up :)

And the male bases were made to be more built and manly like because it was a common complaint between real male users about the old base looking girly when 95% of them wanted something more defined :yes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atashi83 View Post
I have a question for staff -

Where did Yumeh get his or her name? Is it Japanese influenced? If so, why did you add the h?
I honestly wouldn't have the slightest clue ^^; Some decision from the original dev who is no longer with us