Thread: The Artifice
View Single Post
GregDinskisk

Old 11-25-2011, 11:47 PM

Rules Part 2
Continuing everything from yesterday...

6.) Swearing is fine by me. Just don't go off into a random tangent of swearing. Note that everything on Menewsha is PG-13.

7.) Speaking of that, Menewsha rules... keep those in mind... obviously.

8.) Have any suggestions? PM them to me.

9.) When submitting a character to me VIA PM (that's emphasized for a reason), please title the PM 'My Artifice Character'. That just lets me know you read the rules.

10.) I like keeping things in either sets of fives, sevens, or threes.

Characters

This is the preferred minimum of information about your character that I would like:

Name of Character: Name your character...

Name of Creator: Just your username, so I can just copy and paste your characters info easier.

Gender: Usually easy to tell, but there are surprisingly many gender neutral names...

Occupation: Your characters occupation. If it is a student, just write student. Pretty straightforward.

Personality: Again, pretty straightforward. Just your characters personality. Keep this fairly short... shouldn't be that difficult.

Background: This is your characters background. This can be lengthy if one wishes. It can be short if one wishes. Just don't keep it below five words or anything... that's extremely annoying sometimes. It can be harder to develop plot if one does not keep at least SOME background.

Picture: This is optional. A bunch of people love doing pictures, and many hate it. I like it, personally.

Last bit

Okay... you know what you have to do now. I'll post twice more before we begin, once for a characters list, which should be started (with mine) a bit later tonight, and once so people know that the RP has begun. I'm going to want at least three other people before we all begin. I've already been PM'd about someone wanting to join, so just two more people, at least. I'll be accepting up until at a max of 8 characters, aside from the creator...

Okay, I hope you all enjoy this! I think I would!

Last edited by GregDinskisk; 11-26-2011 at 03:39 AM..