Thread: Forbidden Love
View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 06-19-2016, 11:55 AM

Roland squeezed back, it calmed him having Alexi here, and he knew he could do this... at least for Alexi. His hands still trembled a bit, even the one closed on Alexi's, but he was able to focus on the conversation, rather than his growing need. "I'm sorry you had to leave home..." he muttered, not sure what else to say. She had been here so long, come here when she was so young... Why hadn't she stayed with her parents? Probably because of people like his father. He frowned at that, knowing the hurt and pain and hated that his father caused. The worst was that at one point he had blindly followed him, believing every word.

The dark turn of his thoughts were cut off as food was place in front of them. His stomach growled and he laughed lightly. "I suppose I'm hungry..." he muttered and pulled his hand from Alexi. The fries smelled so good, and despite them being hot he shoved one in his mouth. It burned but he didn't care. It was a distraction from his need, and probably the only real meal he'd eat for a few days again.

"What shall we do after this, guys?" He knew it would be late soon, but he wasn't the least bit tired and he didn't feel like going back to their place just yet.