View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2015, 06:45 PM

"Hah! You might be stunning if you weren't... *huff!* so snarky all the time!" Dragmand just managed to rebuke when Lielieja started to squirm under him. "Of course it's my lightsaber!" he replied averting his eyes, briefly trying to shove against the ground harder to raise the roof up. It didn't budge. A slight flush reddend his face. "Could you please.. Stop squirming so much." He requested breathily, squeezing his eyes shut tightly in concentration. Though he flirted with all the pretty girls when he was out on a mission, this was in fact the first time he had ever gotten into a situation like this. <This might be last situation like this if I don't focus> He thought ruefully to himself as he gathered his force to try and shove the heavy chunk of metal off of them.

"Well if that happens, I hope you go first!" He taunted, coming back to the present. Dragumand was just about ready to move the roof. "Assistance?? Me?? HA! I need no assistance!" He said readying himself for the effort. <I especially don't need assistance from you,> He thought, <You'll never let me hear the end of it...> Dragumand shifted his arms into a better position for pushing. "Time to get out of here!" He said boastfully, unleashing his force to push against the panel. At the same time, with great effort, he began to lift his body off the ground, pushing back against the roof. "S...See??" He gasped shaking with the exertion. "Just a little further and..." But before he could finish his thought, his arms started to give out causing him to lose his focus. Suddenly the whole weight was bearing down on his back "Wha... Whoa..! W-w-w-what was I thinking???" He yelled right before collapsing once again on top of Lielieja, his face smashing into her chest. "Well this is just... Surprisingly comfortable!" He tried to move but was completely pinned this time. "So... Uhm... about that assistance..." Dragumand asked trailing off, face blushing a deeper shade of red.