View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 12-24-2012, 01:45 AM

Games and Pageprizes

Nearest pageprizes can be found in the subject line. For a longer list of up-coming pageprizes, click the spoiler bar below.

SPOILERX

Upcoming:
100g for the 1st poster at page 109
250g for the 1st poster at page 110
250g for the 1st post at page 111
250g for the 1st post at page 115
100g for the 1st post at page 120
One event common of winner's choice, worth max. 750g, for the first poster on page 125!

So, you want to play a few games, do you? Then it may be important to know the different kind of games that are played here. =)

1. What Is She Thinking Of?/Guess That Item
Pretty simple. I take an item in mind, you post questions regarding the item that can be answered with either "yes" or "no". When you think you know which item I am thinking of, you send me a PM with your guess. ONLY guesses that have been PMed will count.
First person to guess the correct item either wins that item, or a prize in gold.

I will state beforehand if the prize will come in the shape of gold, or of an item. I will, prior to starting the game, PM my mule with the name of the item, so that it can be proved I did not change the item I had in mind half-way through.

Rules:
1. Only questions that can be answered with "yes" or "no" will be answered.
2. Guesses MUST be PMed.
3. The same person (NOT account) cannot win two of these games in a row.

Most Recent Winner of Guess That Item! is SilverPhoenyx

2. Guess that number!
I will take a number in mind and state a (fairly broad) range of numbers that it's between, as well as the prize that can be won. So long as the game is going on, everyone who wants to can take ONE (1) guess at which number it is. Guesses should be posted in the thread. If the correct number is guessed, a pre-determined prize is won. If the correct number is not guessed within the time-limit I set, no one wins.
I will, prior to starting the game, PM my mule the number I have in mind.

Rules:
1. Guesses should be POSTED.
2. The same person cannot win two of these games in a row. (However, winning this one after being the last to win Guess that Item, or a different game, is fine)

3. Various Impromptu Games
Examples: Trivia.
Specific rules for these games, as well as prizes, will be stated prior to starting them.

Last edited by Silenia; 12-29-2012 at 02:53 PM..