View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 AM

I'm all into junk food so cafeteria food appeals to me. So bad but so good. Do you get desert and milk? Did you ever get sloppy joes?

We had the same case with cliques too. Guys just don't seem to care that much really. They'd still converse with other guys even if they hated each other.

We don't necessarily have gyms in australia. We usually have a huge slab of concrete with lines painted on them for basketball. I the past four years or so the government has given money to school to actually put some sort of shelter over them, hahaha.

Graffiti was a regular occurrence in my school. we'd go on holidays and come back to find all sorts all over the place. We'd never go to the lengths of finding a handwriting analyser. That's crazy!

and I think high school toilets are the same everywhere, theyre pretty bad experiences!

Are most American schools one huge building? Here our schools have separate "blocks" and are spread out. My high school was very prone to flooding in some areas which was a pain in the ass because I live in an area that gets a lot of rain so you'd think they would fix the flooding but no, every time it rains it flooded.

I miss high school.