View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-14-2016, 12:52 AM

Here's our story:

It was a dark and stormy night...

Wait a minute. No. That's Snoopy.

I was bored one day, so instead of being productive or doing something nice for someone, I decided to dress my avatar to resemble Tom Petty in his video Don't Come Around Here No More. It wasn't long before salvete came along and took notice. A day or so later I decided to ask salvete if she would stop doing her job as a critical care pediatric nurse long enough to dress up as "Alice" from that very same Tom Petty video.

After much cajoling and several attempts at blackmail, she finally agreed to my demands. After salvete dressed her avatar after up as "Alice", it was Suona, recognizing what a fine group was gathering, totally bested my Mad Hatter outfit with her own. Emma Corrin has taken the role of Queen of Hearts. I have asked Melly to join us and she has gracefully accepted and should be along shortly. I have also asked Dragoness129 to also come into the fold, but as yet haven't heard back.

No animals were injured during the course of this momentous gathering, but I did frighten some livestock today.