View Single Post
Stephanie
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Stephanie Send a message via MSN to Stephanie

Old 08-03-2007, 06:39 AM

Hurry and Get 'em Quick!

• Here's the Deal:

I'll do two different styles of art for this giveaway: chibi's and head shots. The first five people who want chibi's will get chibi's and the other five lucky posters will get a head shot. If you're one of the first ten to post, be sure to say which style you want!

Edit: All freebie spots were taken, but you can still get a chibi or head shot for really cheap! Make sure to read "After the First 10..."!

• Samples:

Chibi's:

x | o | x | o | x | o

Head Shots:
x | o | x

• After the First 10...:

Don't fret! I'll still make art for the low price of 1Og a head shot and 15g a chibi! ((Total bargain too, almost 5x cheaper than normal!))
If you wanna buy one, just say so in your post and I'll confirm it in the thread. Don't PM me about it unless I skip over your post and confirm the person after you. I make a lot of mistakes, so forgive me and just drop a PM in my inbox saying what page your post was on and that I accidentally skipped over it.
  • I will reply to your post twice: Once to let you know I'll be doing some art for you, and then a second time with your art in the reply. This goes for both people who win the freebies and people who are paying for them.

• Slots and Served

*Note that I'm just going to go down the list, I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Freebie Chibi's:
1. Iced-anime Completed!
2. Pickles Completed!
3. Sun Completed!
4. Rawrsaurus Completed!
5. Ishoku0sero Completed!

Freebie Head Shots:
1. mooglebunny
2. Username Censored
3. Spanish Leek Squared
4. Seito
5. [.Shake.Yo.Money.Makah.]

15g Chibis:
1. C-L-A-M-P
2. Speed (Already Paid)
3. Zweres

1Og Head Shots:
  • Notices:
I'll be on vacation from Saturday to Wednesday, so I'm going to try my hardest to get all orders completed before then. Our hotel room is supposed to have free wireless internet so I should be able to bring my computer with me; in the event that I either can't bring my computer or wireless isn't working, know that you will get your art, it'll just be belated D:

I will finish all of the art for the people listed above, but I'll PM it to you instead of having you pick it up here.