View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-20-2016, 10:33 PM

When the man finally spoke up about what he could do, Nyx opened her arms towards him in a 'seeeee' fashion. Her eyes were wide and Sabine didn't look at all happy about the fact that this guy was different too; it made her wrong. When he said 'yes' to Sabine's accusastion, the whole room looked at him. "What?" Nyx asked is disbelief as she turned to look at the male. "Well, I mean, I guess that's more believable than a unicorn, I mean you don't even have a horn, but an alien?"

He continued on, the white haired woman looked around the room. There were those that whispered amongst each other, a look of shock on their faces; those that believed it could be true and that maybe they could belong. There were others that looked at him in disbelief, not understanding how what he said could be true because they were monsters, unfit and unable to belong. Then, lastly, there were those that were prideful of their ability and to learn that there could be more like them, a whole speicies, it made them upset to know that they may not have been the only one of their kind.

When she looked back at the male, he sighed though she wasn't sure why and then he started to speak again. He was looking for Melik? "Melik?" She asked just as she could feel the pressure in the room change; it was like the air was being sucked out. She looked around confused; no matter how deep she had gone, it didn't seem like air was a problem. Nyx looked at Sabine, her hand was to her throat, her eyes wide. The woman then looked over to the other voice users, they were much the same way; they were usually the first to notice a big change in air.

They were all looking at the man and the water woman looked back at him too. His eyes were glowing, which wasn't an uncommon thing for some of the experiements to do when they used their powers. She turned to him, her eyes wide. "What are you doing?" She asked, her voice hushed and frantic. "Stop, you can't hurt them." She moved towards him, putting her hands on his chest. She had to think, think of something and fast; she couldn't let someone she brought in kill everyone. Looking back, the others looked more than worried. "Please, don't hurt them," she pleaded, "You can't hurt them."

His eyes fell upon her, meeting hers and the air seemed to normalize again, more than it became more pleasant than it had before. Nyx stepped back, not sure what to expect of the man. Then he held his wrists to her, casting his head to the side. She looked at his wrists, then back up to his face as he spoke again.

Fritz, he said. Fritz Germain. His name! He told her his name! Nyx looked at the male wide-eyed, though she didn't care that he spoke loud enough for the others to hear him. Sprectre Core? She had no clue what that was, but he surrendered himself, to HER! "Look," she said as she turned to Sabine, pointing at the male. "He likes me!"

Sabine ignored her comrad and glared at the male who told her he was to be under Nyx's watch. Her glare at him was just as sharp as she said, "Nixie, he hurts one person and it's your head."

With that, Nyx pulled a lower eyelid down and stuck her tongue out at the woman. "Unfortunately you don't get do decide my fate," she snapped back at the woman. That was when Sabine's alert red orbs locked on the woman again as she warned, "Do you think Eleanor would forgive you if the man you brought in hurt someone?" With that, she walked off, other experiments parting for her as she vanished into the crowd.

It started getting louder in the room again, people talking about what had just happened, looking at the group. They were moving about a little, but being careful to not get too close. Another blonde darted through the crowds to join Nyx and Fritz, not seeming to alarmed by the male. The tips of her long blonde hair seemed to fade from black to purple to red to blue. "I can take you guys to Melik, come on," she said as she grabbed Nyx's hand. Nyx smiled and grabbed the male's hand and the two were led through a parting crowd to a darker, smaller cavern off to the side.

"Melik is," Noah started before stopping short, the shorter white haired woman bumping into her back. The blonde released her friend and moved towards the empty cot, he wasn't there. She started to spin around, to see where he could have gone when her eyes fell on Eleanor. The woman then let out a deep sigh as she pointed to the curled up red head. "There he is."

Nyx stepped out of the way, looking at Fritz saying, "Is that who you were looking for?" Melik wasn't a common name, so it would have been quite interesting to find out if there was more than one.