View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 07-07-2017, 11:32 PM

Q: Hihi/Hello/Hey/Hi/hOI!
A: Heyo!

Q: Who made these WONDERFUL banners?
A: ME!! JK, it wasn't. But like the cards, I have to give a LOT of credit to Xogizmoox. Seriously, if it wasn't for Gizzie, we wouldn't have all the banners for the hosts and hostess here to be honest, I'm not good at graphic design...

Q: So, we are allowed to play games in here?
A: Nope….well…kinda. As stated above, we have two mini games for this hangout thread. Other word games can be played in the actual word game section of the forum. For other games, there are sites and simulations you can play other games on. Or if you feeling brave, grab a bunch of friends together, jump on Google Hangout, and play a few games of Cards against Humanity.

Q: Is this just about game talk?/I don’t wanna talk about the latest games
A: This is a hangout after all so talk about anything, but follow the forum guidelines please. It’s all in good fun.

Q: Can two Mini Games be played at the same time?
A: Maybe. The Store will be "open" for a week, so it could be possible.

Mini Games:
Dice Roll:

Q: Why this again? It’s overused.
A: If dice based games are overused, then why is it a popular game? But all seriousness, all events have at LEAST one full dice game, doesn’t matter if it’s a user run event or staffed run event

Q: FIRST DICE ROLL!
A: Wanna cookie?

Q: Come on, why don’t you know the prizes? You are the hostess
A: Thing is, I really don’t know what is going to be given out. Let’s find out together shall we?

Q: Why is the dice have this different set of numbers?
A: The dice will change randomly so there is a challenge every time. Think of it as a video game.

Q: Will there be a Jackpot if the number isn’t hit?
A: I don’t know, so watch this space.

Mene Leauge

Q: Why only 6 cards per ‘opening’?
A: That is the average amount for a pack of actual trading cards (I should know. I’m a collector myself). Some packs have 3, some have the average number, and some has 15, depending on what which booster and which game you are playing/collecting. That and I don’t want to tire out our wonderful artist too.
Q: Oi! It’s a rip off of *insert TCG here*
A: First, it’s a statement, not a question. Secondly, if you look around, it’s nothing like it. This is an inspiration from the TCG as a whole, not a particular one. Plus it wouldn’t be sparkly with all of that #glitter OwO

Q: Can we play games with these cards?
A: Sadly no. This is like a mini game, like other Hangout Threads that you are used to.

Q: Why did you choose cards for this?
A: TCGs/OCGs (Official Card Game) has been popular for years, but not as long as actual playing cards, and Baseball cards. Both are the inspiration for this mini game. After all, we are in a game store….right?

Q: What’s an ‘opening’?
A: Usually an opening is when you open a booster pack, booster box etc, but in this case, it’s just a different way of saying rounds like any other game in Events.

Last edited by musasgal; 07-12-2017 at 08:39 AM..