View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-19-2017, 06:27 PM

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Today was alright. Work went by a bit faster than it usually does which was nice. After work I got some groceries and went home. I made a salad and ham and cheese sandwich and got on SWTOR. A friend got on with me and we played together most of the night which was pretty fun.

• • •

I didn’t have that many boy crushes to be honest. I guess like a lot of (geek) girls I crushed pretty hard on most of the Lord of the Rings actors during high school, lol. That’s mostly it.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Today I woke up sooo tired. I had a really hard time falling asleep last night and then got woken up early this morning when my cat found another cockroach. It was not a good morning… I started perking up a bit more this afternoon so at least there is that. I called the landlord about getting the cockroach infestation sorted out but the management company hung up on me so I tried calling the super. Hopefully he’ll be able to get an exterminator to come. In good news, my SWTOR subscription card came today! I can’t wait to be able to have all the subscriber perks again and get my Manaan stronghold. I have a few more hours of work and then I’ll head to bowling after work to start taking advantage of my summer pass. I can’t wait! After that I’ll probably head home and activate my subscription if I can and play for a few minutes if I have time before heading to bed.

• • •

Is today Children’s Day? Honestly I don’t know much about this holiday. I did like doing take your child to work day though. I went with my mom once and my dad once. It was pretty fun.