I wanna boy to keep the bed warm while I shower
I wanna boy to keep the bed warm while we're watching tv
I wanna boy to keep the bed warm when the whole house is freezing
I wanna boy who isn't anything like me

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: XVI The Tower

Quote:
Something that you have been opposed to for probably a long time is about to emerge, explode and open itself to the world. The Tower therefore is a living construction, overcrowded and teeming, exposed due to a sudden change that will alter the balances, and whose orientations and directions therefore could seem to become confused or overturned. It could be difficult to go against the current and against common opinion but this is how illumination will arrive. Otherwise it will be a violent separation that will win, an expulsion that will bring with it a crisis, unbalance and in the worst cases, a true catastrophe.
Advice of the Dead: Destroy old structures and superficial structures without fear, and those that have become over time a prison and liberate the energies that were enclosed within them.
Note: i think this is about me trying to enforce my morning routine and about me being more social. it's difficult and scary right now, but will benefit me overall.

The Wild Unknown: 7 of Wands

Quote:
Courage, Inner Strength.
A single wand stands up tall, ablaze with light. The others fall away in shadow. Such is the story of the Seven of Wands. You'll not find any strength or support from others, only yourself. It's time to be truly courageous and stand up for your beliefs. You may feel overwhelmed with caution and fear, but your internal fire will guide the way.
Note: this goes nicely with The Tower. i did spend most of my day pushing myself to do the healthy things, the things i need to do, and they were things that only i could do, not things i could be helped with.

Twin Peaks: II The High Priestess

Quote:
Being passive, waiting patiently, staying nonactive. Using your intuition, trusting your inner voice, seeking guidance from within. Seeing your hidden talents, opening to what could be, letting what is there flower. Looking beyond the obvious, acknowledging the Shadow, opening to the unknown.
Note: interesting that i got this again. i sure didn't feel like doing much today. i think this is also a reminder to listen to my inner voice and continue my higher pursuits even while i'm busy with my earthly pursuits.

Homestuck: 10 of Swords

Quote:
While at first a seemingly brutal card, the meaning of the Ten of Swords is rather lighthearted. The subject of the card is pinned by ten swords, beset upon all sides by trouble– according to themselves. The Ten of Swords is the card of self-made martyrs. Instead of dwelling on every sword, every problem, this card advises putting aside your worries in favor of action.
Note: i guess this is a reminder not to let myself sink in to my bleh days, to remind myself that things aren't so bad even when i'm not feeling amazing.

Rider Waite: Page of Swords

Quote:
Use Your Mind, Be Truthful, Be Just, Have Fortitude.
The Page of Swords is a messenger bringing you challenges. He suggests that an opportunity for growth may come your way in the guise of a problem or dilemma. These challenges may not be your favorites. In fact, you probably will want to say "Thanks...but no thanks."

The Page of Swords asks you to embrace these difficult situations. Think of them as trials designed to test your mettle. If you accept and prevail, you will become stronger and more resilient. In meeting these challenges, you are encouraged to use the tools of the Swords suit - honest, reason, integrity and fortitude.

The Page of Swords can also stand for a child or young-at-heart adult whose interactions with you involve truthfulness, ethical behavior, discouragement or matters of the mind. This relationship is likely to be troubled or difficult in keeping with the challenges of the Swords suit.

Sometimes the Page of Swords implies that your entire situation is one suffused with the spirit of learning, discovery, and mental activities of all kinds. At such times, use your mind and enjoy the delights of the intellect.
Note: this time i asked the deck a question: "how do i overcome this listless feeling and be more motivated?" basically, it's saying to just keep pushing forward and to not view my schoolwork as an obstacle but as something to be enjoyed, which is what i have been doing. so i guess i'm on the right track.

Diary entry:
practiced spanish and did my phonology reading. the problems in the book were super hard, i wonder if the professor even expected us to do them, they're way above the difficulty level of the homework we haven't been assigned yet that i already did. i did a 20 minute yoga too. but i've been feeling really bleh all day. it's been an uphill battle to do anything. i finished watching The Outs; i wish there was more.