View Single Post
Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-21-2015, 02:32 AM

About Me and My Accounts

Hello there. I am Silenia, posting from my mule. I am also known by a fair share of other nicknames, including but not limited to Sil, Silly, Selly, Lenia and Nia. Feel free to address me however you like, as long as it is not intended as insulting (and no, I do not consider Silly insulting, I am pretty silly, after all), not unnecessarily confusing and I can tell you’re speaking to me.

I am the hostess of this thread, as I dare assume that by now you've all noticed. I am in my twenties, female and Dutch, although the online times I keep are much closer to east-coast USA due to a nocturnal sleeping pattern.

My personal mule is Mule of Silenia--the account from which I post this. My main is quite obviously Silenia. My (staff-approved) charity mule is At the End of the Rainbow which is, as you may have guessed, named after this charity.
If you see any of these accounts around, or get a donation or trade request from them, it’s me.

Due to being my charity mule, At the End of the Rainbow holds my charity funds.
This does not mean that none of my personal funds can be used for the charity, but it does mean that I cannot use my charity funds for personal reasons.

If you want to donate to my charity, send the donation to At the End of the Rainbow, please.
If you want to donate to me/my personal funds, or want to leave it up to me whether I want to use it for my own quests or charity, send it to Silenia or Mule of Silenia.

||Introduction and Rules|About this Charity|About Me and My Accounts|News|Welcome Packets|A Quester A Week|A Helping Hand|Contests & Games|Luck|Reservedx4||

Last edited by Mule of Silenia; 02-24-2015 at 01:29 AM..