View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 04-19-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySpacePrincess View Post
EastyBeastyyyyyy /glomp

MINE
LumpySpacePrincess: Hey you! This is my long post place.
So if you want to your lumpiness, you can really get to know me and my awesome sauceness.
How have you been, I've not seen you around too much, then again I've been hanging out outside the menewsha nations for a little bit :P
So you would have probably had to have searched in lesser forums to hunt me out...
kinda like
AN EASTYY-EGG HUNT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexadis View Post
I haven't been much on RAK or any other forums either, my life is eating the time off my butt so I can't sit and chat away as much as I'd like to >.<
We need to have 72 hours per day
Easty wrote a poem? I can't wait to read it either!
Those flowers I just realized I managed to make only one of them and it is now hung on.. the curtain No time
I don't submit on menewshan minute >.< All I do is go and read

And potato, you want something to talk about? Let me tell you some topics you lurvve to talk about, at least from what I noticed
Potatoes.
Even more potatoes
POTATOES!
Oh and the ultimate ZOMBIE POTATOES!
Oh and let's not forget the Lord of the Rings.
And that includes Bilbo too
;)
Yes, we do need more hours in a day or the ability to run on 2 hours sleep, we'd all be so much more productive, if we couldn't get tired ;o;
Oooh I'd like to see a picture of your giant flower if you can take one :D <3
Also what in real life is keeping you busy? Your studies?
I should be studying a lot more than I do, but I'm kinda thinking I will definitely get down to it when I'm home, then I kinda realise how much of a lie that is XD
Do you have any other craft projects in the making?

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I will, i was just kind of not throwing in to many posts yet cause I have to head to get food before I collapse from low blood sugar. But hubby isn't moving even though i keep mentioning i need food.... as in we need to get to the kitchen. MOVE MAN!

Eastriel:
No idea. we think it's allergies since alot of people not even close in proximity are catching it. It's crazy. nausea, coughing, sinus issues. ect. Just... ickyness.
You should get an allergy test? Are you UK or US or somewhere else entirely? Cause If your in the UK I can give you good advice, as I've recently undergone allergy testing, and I am allergic to like alot...