View Single Post
Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2012, 11:24 AM

Iudicael laughed lightly, glad to see that the alcohol made his jokes just a wee bit funnier for this female. He enclosed a steadying arm around her and walked her through the kitchen, avoiding any hot areas where she might accidentally grip to keep from falling, not that she would need it. While it was nowhere as expensive as his blond comrade’s, his BMV m5 looked far better.

It was all curves, circular even at the lip of the tip over his lights. Its tires were large with frames that looked like a wicked fan—how much better it would be when it rolled. The best of all was the paintjob: white except for slashes of black and a powdery blue that softened the whole look. Aside from that, the black made the windshield and the side windows appear abnormally large, futuristic and fast as it pulled backward over or underneath the car like a flow of dark rain. It started at the nose and emanated backward to engulf the windshield and then the back. It also started on the sides, streaming over those windows and conforming to the black that flooded off the roof.

He opened the passenger door for her and assisted her in before he rounded back to the driver’s seat, sliding in and locking the doors for safety, before starting it up. “So where are we headed to?” he beamed, easing the vehicle out of its spot. “I have been over this place so much that I’ll know the street. Blæc drills his employees too, so that we make deliveries in no time at all, specifically me, because he likes a friendly face and mother does not want me in the kitchen,” he chuckled, teasing his own cooking. Not surprisingly, it was more than that, but she did not have to know. Once pulled out, he came up to the main road and waited on her response patiently and watching for an opening.