View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-12-2019, 05:08 AM

(Neh, last post for the night~ <3)

Arael sat quietly and slowly sipped from his tea, just to open them once more when Silas had suddenly jumped up to clean some spilt tea. He hadn't noticed him choke seconds earlier. Was it something he said? He wondered as he lowered his eyes back down to the liquid within his cup. In fear of making matters worse, he just sat quietly.

He lifted his gaze when the older finally spoke, and diabetes went wide. 'Open mouth, insert foot. Way to go dummy!' His thoughts scorned bitterly. Arael lowered his eyes once more, unable to think of a single word to say to the older. After a moment of sitting in silence, he remembered an old legend that his first mentor told him about, but he couldn't remember all the details. Totally random, but maybe he could tell Silas about it in the future. He now, the younger sighed quietly and set his cup of tea down, slid down from the chair and wrapped his arms around Silas where he could reach.

"Forgive me.. I don't know what I was thinking.."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Lea groaned some at her words and glanced at her with a semi-bored expression when Mars began to ramble agsin, and shook her head. "Not a chance, I don't usually address him by his name when we're out on jobs or what have you. Silas.. When he said it, he actually sounded scared for him, after shooting him with a sleep arrow. I mean- I've never seen a guardian ignore their partner to help one of our kind." She explained with an uneasy voice. Lea leaned against Mars and sighed when she changed topics on her, again.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She agreed with a chuckle. "I wish I could just forget all about what happened earlier though." She murmured.

Jason soon came back inside after getting some air and calming down a bit. He waved to Mars and Lea before disappearing into one of the bedrooms and sat down on the bed.