View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-09-2015, 12:17 AM

DO NOT EDIT THESE FORMS.
If you are caught messing with the dice rolls or forms, you will be kicked out of the game.
So make sure that you are copy-pasting these forms in their entirety.

First Roll:
HTML Code:
[b][size=4]Rolling Once! [COLOR="Darkorange"]Last Day[/COLOR][/size][/b][size=4][/size]
[dice]12[/dice]
Second Roll:
HTML Code:
[b][size=4]OMG! Rolling Twice! [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Last Day[/COLOR][/size][/b][size=4][/size]
[dice]10[/dice]
Third Roll:
HTML Code:
[b][size=4]WOW! Rolling Three Times! [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Last Day[/COLOR][/size][/b][size=4][/size]
[dice]6[/dice]
BONUS ROUND!!!!

With an extra day added to the event, it's time for a bonus round! The odds here are incredibly high: You've got a 50/50 chance.

In the bonus round, you get to decide how many points to gamble! This dice lets you to set your own wager: If you risk 20 points, then you could potentially earn 20! But beware - If you die, then you'll lose all those points off your final score. How much you win (or lose) is up to you.

All users who have points on the board may play, whether or not they are still alive. You may even roll multiple times! Keep on gambling until you're either a millionaire or you've got no points left.

Bonus:
HTML Code:
[b][size=4]AHHHHH I'M DOING IT! AHHH! [COLOR="Magenta"]Bonus Round[/COLOR][/size][/b][size=4][/size]
I'm wagering this many points: 
[dice]2[/dice]

Last edited by Knerd; 02-19-2015 at 07:42 PM..