View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-28-2013, 07:54 AM

Miss Ivy shook her head carefully, doing her best to not add to any of the dizziness that was already getting the best of her. "No... I'm not. It's just heat sickness I think. It came on so fast..." She tried to pull herself up with the help of Silas' arm but it was slow going and shaky with the greater part of her strength vanquished by heat exhaustion. Educated as she was her mind was swimming with the confusion that accompanied the condition and found it difficult to come up with any other excuse to free herself from his help despite how much she knew she probably needed it at the moment.

Eventually she gave up on making an excuse and nodded her heavy head a few times, working up the energy to push out a few more words before her head fogged up too much with the sensation of being over-warm. "Could you? Could you help me get to the house. Just the porch. I just need to... porch. There's no doctor here." Miss Ivy panted and pushed her free hand at her face to wipe away the perspiration from her now extremely pale face.