View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-04-2014, 01:45 PM

Giggling at his comment, the blond happily nibbled on her food before offering up her hometown. "I'm from the United States, Pennsylvania to be exact. Born and raised in the country, yeehaw!" So Anna was a bit of a cowgirl; there was nothing wrong with that. Well, save for the fact that she could come across a little too honest. But was that really a bad thing? It's not like she went out of her way to hurt people by telling them the truth. At least, in her eyes it wasn't terrible.

"Sorry to sound so, well, stereotypical American on you, but what's a Croat?" Her brows furrowed as she picked her brain for a possible answer. Nothing surfaced though, which bummed her a bit. Was she really as shallow as the outside worlds believed Americans to be? Preposterous! America, although daft and painfully arrogant about its sense of pride and self, did have its greatness in things like freedom, strength, and courage. Not to mention, if anyone dared to piss the US off, they would have a massive army to deal with. This brought a small smile to her face, but she quickly brushed it away. Now was not the time to drag military strength into a conversation. Still... no, that was enough! Focusing, she offered Mikheil another smile.

"Ugh, I'm going to butcher your name, Michael." She started down her nose in disbelief. "Wow, talk about being a self-fulfilling prophecy! I'm sorry, can you enunciate your name better for me? Wouldn't want to go on calling you Miky or Meeky or... yeah." Anna's cheeks flushed a cheery pink for a second, but she stopped the blush from spreading by downing some strawberries.