View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-06-2014, 02:26 PM

"Sadly, I'm not familiar with Mass Effect or Kingdom Hearts. I buy games that have pretty characters or strong female characters. But I do love my Star Wars. A New Hope is probably my favorite. But I did enjoy Attack of the Clones. I know, lame, but I loved the romance." Looking around the dining hall, Anna wondered what these other 46 people would be like. Where they also from foreign nations? Did they enjoy games? Or at least she some common interests. She almost wanted to leave their table and join another group. There was so many tables here for so few people. It's almost like they wanted people to sit alone. But she couldn't just up and leave Mikheil.

Turning her eyes back to him, Anna smiled. "Since it looks like we're both done eating, would you care to join me as we hunt down another table? There are hardly any tables with six people sitting at them. I say we swoop in on some unsuspecting folk and get chatty! This is camp, after all. Aren't we supposed to mix and mingle?" Eyes spying potential 'prey,' she finally landed on a table that had two other people sitting at it (Constance and Lucas). However, her attention was diverted away from them when someone dropped a plate. Almost as if on cue, some of the campers started clapping and the poor kid's face burned a bright red color. Looking for the source of the initial clapper, Anna's eyes found herself staring at a freckle-faced guy who looked like a younger version of Tom Cruise. Labeling him a douchebag right from the get-go, she swore she would avoid this guy (Billy) at all costs. If there was one kind of man she hated above all else, it was his kind -- too cool, cocky, and pretty to even care how he might hurt others.

It was clear that her desire to leave tables had gone. Instead, Anna was fixated on that guy. She didn't even look at Mikheil when she spoke. "Guys like him just piss me off." Her gaze fell on Mikheil. "Thank you for not being like him." At some point, if she had a chance, Anna was going to confront Billy and try to knock him down a peg or two. For now, she just stuffed the last of her food in her mouth and took a hard drink of her apple juice. A growl pursued her lips before she whipped her head away from the jerk. Now was not the time to get angry, especially in front of this sweetheart, Mikheil.