View Single Post
woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 02-17-2008, 11:31 PM

_________ABOUT WOOHOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monroe
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Code:
I live. I breathe. I can be weird at times, live with it. I joined Menewsha on October 7, 2010, but wasn't active until my fourth ban on Gaia(back then, they were focused on banning bots and banned innocents along the way; if your usage pattern matched the usage pattern of bots, BAM you were gone) on January 22, 2008. My original user number was 11123, how cool is that?! My name is Allison, but no one calls me by my real name on here. Some people call me Ali/ Alli as well. On Mene, I go by woo, woohoohelloppl, woohoo, pretty much anything. My birthday is on January 11th. I'm a pretty interesting person, get to know me. ☑ Snowboarding ☑ Games ☑ MMO's(ask me what I play if you're interested) ☑ Avatar sites ☑ Meeting new people ☑ Coding(CSS, HTML, etc.) ☑ Friends ☑ Family ☑ Bananas ☑ Drawing/ art at times...(both digital and traditional) ☑ Music ☒ Miley Cyrus/ Jo Bros/ Justin BEAVER ☒ Cherry, grape, chocolate flavored stuff ☒ Makeup/ people who wear tons of makeup ☒ Annoying people ☒ Perverts(who doesn't dislike them? XD ) ☒ Skiers(no offense to anyone) ☒ School ☒ Any type of work ☒ Orange juice ☒ Soda, anything carbonated ☒ Books ☒ Juice(most) ☒ The smell of cologne and perfume ☒ Strep throat ☒ Shots/ sharp objects ☒ The taste of blood ''Textbooks should be illegal. They're technically weapons.''
~ woohoohelloppl
''Life is random, so am I.''
~ woohoohelloppl
"Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted."
~ John Lennon
________CURRENTLY AFTER
Code:
  • Sunny Side Up
  • Brainzzz
  • Fleet Commander
  • Kappa Trouble
  • The Power of Voodoo
  • Silver top o' the Morning Top Hat
  • Golden Claddagh Belt
  • Silver Claddagh Belt
  • Shut Your Piehole
  • Pumpkin Tee (F)
  • I'll Treat You
  • Ooh, Tricky!
...and anything in the post below

Code:
oo1.  The Woohoo Moment
oo2.  Records
oo3.  Agreements
oo4.  SpotlightYOU ARE HERE
oo5.  Dreams
oo6.  Accomplishments
oo7.  Contributions
oo8.  Games and Fun
oo9.  Lists
o10.  Advertisements
o11.  Reserved
o12.  Reserved
o13.  Officially Open

Last edited by woohoohelloppl; 02-13-2012 at 10:36 PM..