Thread: Closed [CLOSED] Indef. yes.
View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 07-30-2011, 01:15 AM

+ PLEASE LIST DETAILS OF YOUR OC OUTFITS IF YOU CHANGE IT CONSTANTLY +

General Request Questions & Answers
Q: If my avatar and/or Ocs aren't appealing to you, will my order be ignored?
A: No. Depends on the level of difficulty. But I want different Ocs to draw each time you order. If I've drawn all your Ocs, then you cannot order your Ocs to be drawn anymore. The same applies to other orders as well

Q: What will happen if I save my images other than .PNGs?
A: They will become discolored/distorted - save them as .PNGs to your own PC/server.

Q: Are the time durations exactly how long my order will take to finish?
A: If you're not a patient person, then don't order from me. It may or may not take longer than the time stipulations that I've laid out for you. By ordering, you understand and accept this. Please just bare with me. Thank you.

Request Specific Question & Answers
Q: I like to use text as a visual aid instead of images in requests, is that okay?
A: Visual references only. I will start skipping requests that do not comply. Use deviantART: where ART meets application! - Google. Search for: anime, manga, expression memes relevant to your request.

Q: What does it mean requests restricted to one per person?
A: You may only take one slot and choose one type of a request.

Type of Requests
  • B&W Sketch Chibi
  • Single Colored Chibi
  • Colored Couple Chibi
Q: Can I request for you to work on a B&W Sketch that I ordered previously?
A: No. It'd be unfair. If there is something that needs fixed, please tell me exactly after you just received your order.

Order Payment Questions & Answers
Q: Why can't I pay ahead of time for my order?
A: It's a "just in case" scenario. You have two options for payment: Donation OR Trade.

- If you choose Trade, then send a non-accepted trade to me with the gold added. Don't accept until I say so.
- If you choose Donation, then they should be sent after I've completed your order.

Q: Can I use items instead of gold to pay for my order?
A: I am strictly a gold shop. We can try to work something out. But I can't guarantee this all the time.

Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: Yes, please tell me ahead of time. Constant cancellations will result a blacklist to be created.

REPLAY Specific Questions & Answers
Q: If I choose to do Replay, how does this process work?
A: In between Sketching + Lineart you can edit your order. Not the request itself, though.

--You'll be pinged three times (I may ping you more)
1. For collaboration
2. Update on lineart
3. For completion + payment

In regard to regular orders, I will give you updates to the W.I.Ps I have so far on your order if I have the time, especially if I need feedback. The only difference is that I don't ping you (it's more of a public free-way feedback) and I don't do it often. In the end, I always treat everyone equally.

Advertising & Questions for Commissions
Q: Can I post here, asking you to join art contests I have?
A: I appreciate the information but... if I am full, it's more than likely I can't. Sorry.

Q: Can I ask you to draw my characters even if you're full here?
A: You can...but that doesn't mean I will take that on. I do multiple drawings all the time already.

Q: Can we shop link each other?
A: Sure. I don't have a link-out banner, though :D

Last edited by M i r o; 01-30-2014 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Updating Information