View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 01-05-2015, 10:14 PM

Jan 5, 2015

I bought some of my school books today. I was pleasantly surprised at their prices. They are 1 and 2 credit hour classes, but I still expected them to be in the $100+ range. Instead, I got 3 books for $165, and I found the fourth edition of the science book I need. I actually need the 5th edition, but maybe I can get by with the 4th I posted on the used book board that I was looking for the science and Econ book, so fingers crossed. I also found someone looking to buy a book I have, and they seemed interested in buying it at $100 since the bookstore sells it used for $166. That'd be pretty nice if I sold it for that much.

I also started talking to a friend on here that just recently came back. It turns out we have quite a bit in common, and it's been a lot of fun talking to her. I hope she sticks around

Challenge:
5. Earliest memory.
This is a tricky one. I have a lot of memories from when I was super young, but I have no idea which ones came first. I guess I'll go with when I was having caps put on my teeth and I woke up during surgery. They kinda freaked out and quickly got a gas mask to put me back under XD

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-06-2015 at 11:16 PM..