View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 01-14-2015, 04:38 AM

Jan. 13, 2015
Today was my second day of school, and my only class was science. I knew Danielle was gong to be there, so that settled my nerves some. I walked in and she was sitting in the front on the other side of the room. I waved to her, and sat in my usual seat - as this was the same class room I had chemistry in last semester. I was sitting there, and and a girl walks in, stops, and says "Oh. My. Gosh. No way!" I turn, and it's Audreauanna!! We start talking, and Danielle comes over to sit with us. I am so so so excited because this brought us all closer together, and now we'll have a study group for tests and what not.
The class was ok on the whole. The professor is really hyper like he's jacked up on caffeine, so he's a little all over the place. We asked him about the workbook they told us to buy in the bookstore, and he said we didn't need it. That was great news, because that's about $60 I got back for returning the book. Auddy and I went to the bookstore together, and we talked about returning books, planners they had, and miscellaneous stuff. Then we looked at the used book board, and exchanged phone numbers before her boyfriend picked her up. I also found out that we have the same online class together, so we'll be able to work on that class together as well! So far this semester is going pretty well.

Challenge:
13. Favorite movie
I'm really terrible at picking "favorite" things, because there's so many things I like! Instead of listing my favorite, I'll just list some I really enjoy right now.
Frozen, tangled, 21 jump street, 22 jump street, Cinderella

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-24-2015 at 06:30 PM..