View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-14-2012, 04:55 AM

"No no, of course not. Please sit sir. I am Riva, it will be my home that you shall enter soon. The preparations are complete and my servants have prepared what they can." She said politely. The lady even stood, lifting her skirt slightly and bending in a soft curtsy once she had stood. She gave the male a warm and gracious smile, already the perfect hostess. She showed no side any personal favor as always, her eyes unreadable. If she did think either side more right then the other, no part of her gave it away. She merely waved him towards a chair before she would sit again in her own.

Each movement was graceful, elegant, poised. It was as if she'd practiced every motion and yet it moved with the fluidity of one who was acting on impulse. She was a contradiction in many ways but it was generally appreciated ... unless of course in battle. That elegance and control was not so pretty when it was controlling a sword sharp enough to cut you to ribbons. Swords and throwing daggers were her preferred weapons, perhaps because they reminded her of the simple tools she'd used in days far gone.

((his familiar will probably be drawn to her then xD. but as he belongs to another she'd never order him or feed on him. ))