Thread: Lotus Tears
View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-05-2018, 01:59 AM

Isamu shrugged his shoulders slightly, apologetic. "I was worried with the storm, I wasn't sure you'd find shelter from it, and I wanted to make sure you'd be well." He said, his entire being earnest with the honesty of it. He knew it wasn't the smartest decision, yet he couldn't help himself. "I couldn't have left you out here all night after the storm." It was impulsive and dumb, but there was never any other action Isamu would have taken.

As he spoke, he ushered them back towards the sanctuary of the altar, "This is a good place for you to stay." He set down the items in his hands and began to setup something of a pallet for Wufei with the blankets, "I'm glad you found it, and I'm sure the particular deity for which it honors wouldn't mind you using it for shelter. They're a bit playful, but they do offer travelers kinda passage when they can, and this seems the situation." He kept busy as he spoke, as if something was keeping him from stopping and staring at Wufei, maybe afraid to get caught in that dangerous pull again.