View Single Post
[2600]Classic Bartender
Classic Bartender Mule

Old 12-04-2014, 02:54 AM

[welcome]-[rules]-[menu]-[contests]-[classic]-[exchange]-[affiliates]-[reserved]
So what do we have in the way of contests?
The Bartender's Style:

SPOILERX

This is an ongoing art/avi design contest.

Using this avatar as a template draw me in a "Classic Bartender" outfit.

When you are done please post your image in this thread and ping me. [2600]Classic Bartender

All winners will receive a prize in the form of a random item or amount of gold between 500-1000

Note: If you draw items that are from menewsha onto your submission there is a chance I could be wearing your outfit design 0-0

Taking a gamble:

SPOILERX

Pick an item that is worth anything between 1-1000g hen Try rolling the dice: if your role matches the cost of the item you win that item. For example-
I pick
Hot Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte-370 gold
The 1000-sided dice lands on 45
To roll a thousand side die post this without spaces>
Code:
[ d i c e = 1 ] 1000 [ / d i c e ]
-ANYONE CAUGHT CHEATING THE DICE SYSTEM WILL BE FOUND AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE THREAD-

This means I would not get the item, but that is why it's a gamble. The good thing about this gamble is you don't actually lose any gold!

Bar Talk:

SPOILERX

have you ever pinged a user to get their attention? I know 2600: does it a lot! This is a contest for those who are pinged. If you are active enough in this thread, chances are you will get pinged by another user. If you do then you are up for a bar talk mention. Is is simply a list of the most pinged users in the thread. From time to item these users will win various amounts of gold or items for their loyalty to the thread.[this is similar to the "Talk of the lounge contest]

The Menewshan Patriot

SPOILERX

Draw your best version of a flag that represents menewsha. The winning design will be showcased at the top of the Classic Bar and hung with pride. This will also come with a surprise item.

Menewshan Patriot Submission Form:
Code:
Username: 
Flag Image: [img]place Image URL here[/img]
Direct Link to Image: place image URL here

Last edited by [2600]Classic Bartender; 06-27-2017 at 09:15 PM..