View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-15-2015, 07:23 AM

07.14.2015 :: Tuesday

So last night I went to the store and got some more Raspberry Leaf tea. It's suppose to help in a multitude of ways with pregnancy/labor and healing afterwards. I want to try to cut out soda all together, and only drink tea and coffee. I need to get around to drinking coffee with limited creamer/sugar. I want to slowly cut down on all of that and just enjoy coffee by itself. We will see how that goes.

Today has been a very "dry" day for friend/family interaction. I think I've gotten 2 texts throughout the day. Which is strange to me, but I'm okay with that. ((Not really)) I feel pretty alone today. Not going to lie. I think I've been sleeping more because I'm bored. I need to make a trip over to an old friends house and collect some things of mine. I hate that we've grown apart, but me and her just don't get along and are never on the same page.

So update on my hair. Between that shampoo and the spray in bleacher, it has lightened about a shade, maybe a shade and a half, but also my "roots" blend in with the rest of my hair. I say "roots" because they are really only darker than my natural hair color because i haven't been in the sun a lot this year. *haven't dyed my hair in years*

Well I've got some things to do tomorrow, and then I'm going to try to stay up and straighten up my room and everything tonight. I really need to settle down and write in my journal.

Tried greek yogurt with my granola instead of my regular yogurt. Not entirely sure how I feel about it at this point. I mean it's edible but not sure if I actually like it.
Also I'll be going a few days *like until Friday night or Saturday day* before washing my hair again. I've washed it a boatload and been blow drying it and so it needs a good relaxation time to rebuild my oils. I'll do the spray again next month. I figured twice a month is good.