View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 10-04-2014, 05:29 PM

The figure on the other side of Akio's door made one more violent slam at the door, which would have normally splintered at such brute force, but it withheld the blow as the seal Dorian placed on it let off a dim glow. Then, pausing there behind it, they considered that Dorian could have taken precautions. Akio may have to allow him entrance. Clearing his voice, a young man spoke up, voice musical and light. "Young prince Akio, I've come to assist you. Please, allow me entrance." He spoke with the voice an innocent young boy would have, the would-be intruder. His form beyond the door, however was far from. "Dorian must have been terribly abusive. Please, allow me to help." He continued, gentle words, but a cold undertone mingling with them. Whatever stood beyond the door clearly held sinister intentions.

"What, you don't want me to play with your toys? Sharing is only right, you now." Byakuya practically cooed.

Dorian set his jaw and nodded curtly. "Yes, actually. I need the time to darken him, you've seen his innocence. If you wish for spectacle tomorrow, then allow me."

Celes made to speak, but Dorian raised a calm hand to gesture for her not to. A noise had caught his attention. A distant banging, just one that was audible from here, but he had been certain he'd heard it. Narrowing his eyes, he considered its origin. "Did either of your servants enter alongside you?" He spoke, voice distant and itching towards the cold again. His gaze was intense as he looked upon both his superior and his colleague, earning a curious glance from Celes while the male's lips curled delightedly.

"Why yes, Thomas must have gone wandering." He replied smoothly, a gleam lighting his eyes.

That gleam made Dorian's stomach curdle. He brought his fist down hard onto the table, making it jump slightly as he stood and moved to the door with haste. "I do not appreciate your sick lack of manners." Dorian scolded harshly before slipping out of the room. No harm better have befallen the one under his care. He would not tolerate harm coming to Akio. He had thrown the meeting aside, not even bothering to excuse himself as he slinked down the hall with a quick stride, determination lighting his eyes. Bloodlust simply dripped from his form, the anger warming his chest spurring a violent fantasy in his mind. Byakuya would pay for this little mishap.

Meanwhile, the one that had knocked on Akio's door stood back, assessing the situation. The young prince would not simply allow him in, he was certain, so he forfeited the idea of using the door. Subtlety was not his strength, in any case. A beam of energy shot into the wall beside the door, a blast knocking a generous hole in the wall as rubble flew from it in the stream of red aura. It was just large enough to reveal the form of the humanoid demon standing there. He stood on two hooves, a blade carried over his shoulder as he regarded the prince with a blank face. "Hello." He spoke, yet in that sickeningly, childishly innocent voice.