View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-09-2014, 01:59 PM

Akio took a breath, looking back at the other as he waited to hear what he had to say. For a moment the other was silent, before speaking. He reassured that he had not been a fool, but Akio could not help but feel as if he had, the other trying to make him feel better. He said that he had nudged him in the right direction, the words making Akio give him a curious look. The right direction? He thought this was right? A smile formed upon his lips, as his nerves settled slightly with hearing that. It did make him feel better, able to relax more, knowing the other did not find it a mistake. When he brushed away the hair, Akio’s eyes closed for a moment, relaxing into the feeling of his hand and caress. Dorian made a comment of perhaps he was mature as well, Akio opening his eyes.

Mature? He had been told as such before, a prince mature for his age. Some said forced to grow up quickly and to soon, but he just saw it as him. He nodded a bit, watching his expression. As his eyes widened and he turned redder from Akio’s own touch, he chuckled lightly and warmly, finding it cute as well. He stifled another as he made the comment of not being able to not kiss him after the other attempt earlier. Akio bit his lower lip lightly, finding it all foolish in a cute way…a bit romantic actually. Dorian confirmed that it did appear that he was affecting him, turning a bit more serious as he said he retained his human soul. Akio gently stroked his cheek, not wishing to see him frown or upset.

He moved on to ask if Akio had any questions, holding him for a moment longer, before pulling off a bit. Akio thought for a moment. It was true, he was often a bundle of questions throughout his short time here. He felt a bit embarrassed by that once more. Then again, everything had been suddenly thrown at him, and no one would give a straight answer. It was natural for anyone to want to gain information, to judge their surroundings and situations. So it was not too odd…he hoped. He took a breath, thinking into what he could ask. There were so many questions that could be brought up, ones he was sure were on the other’s mind as well. The court, what would happen now, things that held a darker tone in part.

However, despite the possible questions that he could have asked, Akio shook his head. “No…I have nothing to ask” he says, pulling back completely to look him in the eyes. “It does not matter what happens from here, or what the answers to the questions are” he smiled, “I will face them as they unfold, and take them as they are with faith in the future and within you.” He nodded, “as long as I have that, let them try to harm me if they will…let them do whatever they please, I will not back down or give in.” He knew it was possibly foolish, there was no telling what the future held. This could all be a lie, a game or a trap. He did not believe that though, and he could not allow himself to.

Besides, what fun is life without a bit of mystery and danger?” he mused, before chuckling once more. It was not every day that a human got to be so close and experience such things with a demon as well. He took a breath, before he reached out, sliding his hand into Dorian’s. His fingers intertwining with his, Akio moved close once more. “I do not fear the future….nor you...” with that, he found his own courage once more. This time he did not turn away, as he leaned in and leaned up. Their mouths met gently, in a second kiss. One of warmth, conveying that his feelings were in fact true. He smiled lightly, before moving to pull away.