Thread: Rain Song
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-03-2018, 01:58 AM

Hiseo felt a strange squeeze in his heart, but only for a second. He whisked the feeling away, instead setting his lips in a more grim line. He should not trust such words from naive humans. And he shouldn't need to strive for them. He was the god here and she, she was a mere...but interesting human. Pouring the hot water into each ceramic cup, Hiseo collected himself once again before carrying the drinks over to where Saya sat. "You are a strange human indeed," he murmured, shaking his head as he handed her the cup of lemon and honey water. He perched on another cushion some distance away, facing Saya.

"I suppose you wouldn't know here by the name Asaka. The old woman who came here before used a name from a previous life, or so she said. What life? I wonder myself, but she was not from your village originally. As god of this land, I could tell even without asking." A fond smile crossed over his lips. He knew he should look fearsome, so it was strange that two people in this world would find him not so. That at least gave him some hope. Perhaps?