View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:04 AM

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Even though they were only training things had grown intense between the male and female as they continued to face off against each other. The sound of their weapons clashing rang loudly through the trees. They each smirked at the other before separating. For a moment it appeared that Roshan was retreating, but all she was doing was putting space between them to give her time to sheath her sword. Her opponent followed her movements, not allowing her to gain much space. She dodged a fireball that he sent her way to keep her from pulling out another weapon. It was a good move on Cináed’s part, but it didn’t stop her from pulling out her whip.

The faint sounds of crunching twigs caught the woman’s attention allowing her partner to close what distance she had gained. With her distracted Cináed knocked her into a tree, forcing the air from her lungs. Gasping for air she glared at him, her azure eyes flickering with anger. This didn’t stop the attacks from her partner, he continued until he had her pinned against the tree. Of course Roshan wasn’t about to let the fire elemental think that he had won. No, far from it. This was only beginning. Even pinned she showed litter fear as her form shifted before Cináed’s eyes. The woman had become a bird and flew from him. Flying away she headed in the direction of where the sounds had come from earlier.

Cináed watched the woman fly off. What was she thinking using such a trick? Sure he had planned to force her to surrender before ending their training, but that was mostly because she had gotten such a good shot in earlier. His leg was still bleeding lightly from where the blade had sliced him. Growling he sheathed his scimitar as he moved in the direction his lovely partner had disappeared in.

Roshan let her form shift again in midair before landing gracefully on an upper branch of a Sakura tree. Grinning she looked down at the woman below who had be spying on them. She was right they weren’t alone and this person seemed to be like her friend, an elemental. “You know, it isn’t nice to spy on others.” Her head tilted to the side as she watched Anubina. “After all it could land you in danger yourself.” The look in her eyes was dead serious. It annoyed her that this woman was watching them. It also annoyed her that she had managed to interrupt them. The only good thing is that she was another elemental, hopefully not one that sought to fight, instead of the hunters, Rufio and Alister, who had been tracking them for the past two months.

As the woman swung down from the branch, landing in front of Anubina, the fire elemental came into view. “I was really hoping my senses were playing tricks on me,” he grumbled slightly. He knew exactly who this stranger was. She was one of the last water elementals. Cináed wrinkled his nose slightly and moved to stand beside Roshan. “She is correct though. It is rude to spy on others.” For the first time in a long time the man stood slightly in front of his partner as if he was protecting her from something or someone. In this case the water elemental. It isn’t because he had something against Anubina, but because he had problems with water elementals in general due to a bad encounter when he was very young.

~*Anubina*~

Anubina continued watching the man and woman fight, she only wanted to watch them out of curiosity since she didn't really have anything to do that morning. The young looking water elemental made sure not to make too much noise so she would disturb them, that would have been very rude. However, more curiosity rolled through her mind as she watched the young woman turn into a bird and off.

'I wonder why she left, I thought she was winning.' Anubina thought to herself, her head tilting a bit more. She wanted to step out from behind the tree until she heard a voice. A woman's voice. Anubina's eyes widen slightly, she turned around and looked around but she didn't see anything. It wasn't until she looked up towards in the tree closest to her, that she saw it was the woman who was fighting. Anubina slowly started to back away, she had been found. 'I did not think that through.' She thought, her shoes tapping against the ground.

Before Anubina could speak, she felt the presence of the man coming close, she was right, he was an elemental and now that he was closer, she could sense that he was the fire one. She looked towards the ground, clearing her throat a bit as her dark blue bangs covered her eyes. Anubina spoke up, her voice as very soft, hinting at a shy nature which wasn't a lie. "Curiosity got the better of me, m-my apologies." She stated before bowing her head and kept it low. "I-I shall take my leave, again, I am sorry for disturbing you." She said rather quickly, she turned on her heel and walked away quickly and awkwardly. She felt overwhelmed, even though it was only two people.

~*Abraham*~
Within the village of Mystika, there was a young man who stood by a table which was covered with items that belonged to him. He looked at the clips he had for his guns and the chains he kept as well. He grinned to himself, making sure they worked perfectly and were clean. He didn't want to screw up on his bounty...once he figured out what he was doing fully.

A faint sigh escaped his lips, brushing his silver black tipped bangs back from his face. He was in deep thought, trying to make sure he had everything. He was almost always making sure he had everything, it was how he acted and how his family taught him. You could really tell him not to do this, otherwise you would most likely be ignored.

The man's name was Abraham, Abraham Von Moon. He was part of a clan of mercenaries believed to have vanished completely; the Von Moons. However, this wasn't the case, they were still around, just not in vast numbers like they were before. Due to the war, many of the Von Moons were killed in it, including Abraham's mother and father. The only thing he has to help him remember them is the locket with their picture in it. A faint sigh escaped his lips, pinching the bridge of his nose as he sat down in a chair, "I am getting too old for this." He said to himself leaning back into the chair, placing his feet onto he table. He closed his eyes, he was thinking of the past. Thinking about the times he was just a kid and how he used to play with children nearby and the family he was with.

Unknowingly, his hand rose up and started to fiddle with his locket. He always did that when he was daydreaming, it was somewhat of a sign that he was either bored, tired or he was just thinking too much...again. "I need a drink~ a good one." He sung to himself, of course, he wasn't serious. It was still morning and he had only woken up an hour ago so it would be weird drinking in the morning.