View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-18-2014, 04:54 AM

Feeling Cináed’s tension Roshan placed her hand gently on his shoulder. Looking the woman over she couldn’t help, but to chuckle as Anubina bowed her head apologizing. “So there are elementals like that too? Now why couldn’t my partner have been more like her instead of the stubborn hard headed temperamental hot headed grumpy lion?” She wore a Cheshire cat like grin as her partner whirled around to glare at her.

Cináed growled as he whirled around to meet the woman’s eyes with a deadly glare. “Because only an elemental like me could handle having a partner like you. You stubborn hard headed temperamental willful woman.” The two exchanged a few more insults, which was common for them before he finally had enough. The fact that Roshan showed interest in stopping the woman he growled at her. “Fine, go do what you want, but if you aren’t back soon I will come hunting you.”

The male had managed to rile her and she needed some space. Otherwise they would end up fighting for real…well more for real than they had been. Such was their relationship as partners. They both loved and hated each other. “I will! Don’t bother Cin. I can take care of myself.” Her words were filled with anger, but it did make her a little happy to know he cared enough to come looking for her. She disappeared from the man’s sight going after Anubina.

Spotting the woman ahead she picked up her pace. “Hey stop. I didn’t mean to scare you back there. Can we talk?” Really she wasn’t sure what she was doing. Normally she stayed away from others, but this was the first time she had met another elemental. Cináed had told her there were others out there.

Cináed found himself pacing slightly now that he was alone. He felt uneasy letting his dear partner have her way, but it would have been more trouble trying to stop her. With a sigh he ran his hand through his hair. “Be safe Roshan.” His eyes watched the direction that both women had left in. Roughly fifteen minutes or so passed before he headed that way himself. In his mind it was much too risky for them to stay separated for too long.

Rufio Bliss

The tall dark haired man stared at the early morning sky. It had been nearly a week since his partner, Alister, left him to return home to take care of some urgent business. He supposed such was the life of a royal. Of course he was one of the few that knew Alister was one of the royal family and not just merely his partner. Reflecting a bit it seemed kind of funny. It was actually his first encounter with the man that got him to even consider being an elemental hunter for The King. Those were fun times back then and things were still pretty interesting and fun. Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts away. Now wasn’t the time to think of all of that, he needed to focus since just before his partner left they had lost the track of the elemental pair they had been tracking.

With a grumble Rufio moved to the stream to wash up a bit before having breakfast. The cool water was refreshing as he splashed some on his face after removing his eye patch revealing his dual colored eyes. Once finished he shuffled through his pack to find a small loaf of bread, there wasn’t much left of it, but it would do for now since all that was left other some dried meat. Hunting for food would have to be one of his priorities today. As he sat under a tree eating he watched the forest around him, listening. For the most part everything seemed fine. There were no strange noises or odd silence. Satisfied that he was truly alone he let himself relax a bit. After all he was sure that it was going to be a long day.

Once finished with his meal he sled his eye patch back into place, covering his red eye. Yes, today would be a good day for the Azure Ghost go hunting for both Elementals and for food. He gathered his belongings and set out to get the tasks at hand complete.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-28-2014 at 02:31 AM..