View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-30-2017, 12:25 AM

"I like wandering far more then sticking with the clan. I only stayed because at the time a few..err..years?" he frowned thinking chewing a piece of meat as he thought.. "Maybe more they needed the help. I'm a semi good healer, mostly by instinct, I was only learning the trade so that I had a better grip on that side of my magic.." people had kept saying it was dangerous not to train his magic up. he supposed they where right.. but it hadn't made him happy. "Mostly i prefer wandering.. even in the winter weather." He took a sip of some of the cooled down boiled water from the cup he'd pulled from his bag, having handed the other the second one. "We could always travel past the mountain top..though we'll have to swing by a out post or something and trade for some rope so we can tie off with each other in case one of us fall off the ledge or something climbing." he felt more..relaxed at the prospect of just.. traveling. and the other, while grumpy, wasn't a bad companion.