View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-04-2017, 08:03 PM

Nick stilled, a stillness so complete if one didn't see his chest move with his breathing, they would believe he'd become a statue. "There are other things to trade for at an outpost then just rope.." he said quietly in a soft and suddenly emotionless voice. Distancing himself emotionally from the other. "I did not mean to imply you would not be prepared, if i offended you I apologize." then he went silent, finished his meal, and grabbing a pouch from his bag moved tot he stream to clean the wooden platter he'd used as a plate. the small pouch had a sandy like soap that would clean the plate, once done he dried it with a ragged piece of cloth, that he then laid on a smalls tone near the fire to dry but not close. repacked the items he'd used leaving the other the cup he'd handed him as well as the wooden platter and headed outside to settle against a tree and keep watch for the night. just in case. maybe he had been wrong fallowing that..URGE that said not to leave the other's side. perhaps when they reached the top of the mountain he should go his own way?