View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-20-2011, 02:07 AM

Aeron gave Keara a small grin. "I noticed. You got my favorite shirt for me. So you packed everything up for us?" he asked, tilting his head. He had to wonder if she had also packed up Nik's things. It would be hilarious to see that she had switched some of the things for girlie stuff or something. At least that was something he would do. Keara was sometimes a different case. When seeing her about to cry, Aeron hugged her. "Now now.." It was never a good thing when a friend of his was this sad. And to see her like that, it must have really broken her heart when she heard the news. He knew Nik had been extremely sulky the first day. Most thought it was because his 'freedom' was cut short. They were partially right. Sighing, he nodded. "Well... Never expected it to come this soon. And, okay. Ah, will you see Nik later?" he asked, slightly hopeful before she disappeared into another room to clean. They should at least see or talk to each other before Nik left. It only seemed fair. They both were sulking in their own ways.