View Single Post
hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-29-2017, 05:12 PM

Tell me about it. Sometimes they go out of their way for opportunities to put you down. I had the scummiest physics teacher in high school. I thought she'd at least leave off bullying me in the final board practical exam, but nope. I finished my experiments, so I went to the other instructor and asked her softly when I could take my viva, since I'd finished. I'm talking to this OTHER person but this scumbag yells at me 'why will she know' and that the external examiner would decide. She yelled IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING EXAM, there in the exam hall, when I wasn't even talking to her.

And my friend burned her finger while titrating oxalic acid. She put ointment and stuff and continued. Obviously she wouldn't be able to work at the same pace because she burned her finger, but the teacher said she was working too slow and 'wasn't holding the apparatus properly' and made her EMPTY OUT THE FLASK AND START AGAIN. Seriously. You KNOW she burned her finger, how the hell do you expect her to hold things and do things like before?

Oh, and that physics scumbag? On the farewell, last time she's ever going to see me, and she says 'Why did you come late?' That's it. The only thing she said. I should've said to her face, 'My parents drove me here so why don't you ask them?'

Sorry for the random rant this is why I made a hangout for textwalling lol