View Single Post
Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-30-2015, 04:23 AM

*taps microphone* Ahem...I am an awkward little duckie. I used to come on here a lot, even took a hiatus or several. Logging in again I just feel out of place like Twilight Sparkle at a Zombie Crawl. So I am only back to clean out the rest of my inventory before I am gone for good. I will miss everyone that remembers me, and hope all is well. I just think my days on forums have come to an end. But I still have luffles for my fwends. I know that I will just lurk and stuff so might as well pass on my items. Plus I'm a busy new mommy...

Oh so anywho onto the meat of this post. Tell me a story! And I will give you something that I have been keeping warm in my girdle. No peeking in the girdle, no complaining, follow ToS, and item is yours to do as you wish. You can use it to end world hunger or trade it for a chinchilla. I don't care. I reserve the right to give what I want and how much I want. One story per user per day until all the pixels are gone. I think that's it. Ok bye...

P.S.-> Will probably check in once a day. Will make sure I get in here at least every other day to keep track and send trades. So be patient!

@My Friends;
Quote:
Starting from this post tell me a story ..a funny story about a kitty. I happen to have a few mennies, possibly more than one kitty winner if I like multiple stories. Please state in your post that your story is an entry for the kitty contest and not the regular post and get free.

Last edited by Snowberry; 04-13-2015 at 10:10 AM..