View Single Post
Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 03-30-2015, 02:37 PM

Oh my goodness, I tell this story a lot and my best friend thinks it's so funny and almost didn't believe me until my mom confirmed it!

SPOILERX

Okay, so this was when I lived in Miami, and we had 3 dogs at the time. Suzy the Jack Russell, and two of her four pups, Irene and Max. Our dogs are escape artists, all but one, Max. He never ran off with the others when they did, we'd find him waiting by the hole they dug or out by the fence gate we left cracked opened accidentally a few times. However, maybe he was feeling adventurous, but he ran away with his mom and sister. We panicked as we looked everywhere for them, even though they usually come back before we notice, but we always freaked when they ran off.
Anyways, we finally found them on the HOOD of some guy's CAR. They were barking and snapping up at the, I swear to you, at least 10 CATS IN THIS GUY'S TREE. (Miami has cats everywhere, dogs too, but not as numerous as cats.)
My dad shouted at those dogs and Max and Irene listened and came to us. Suzy, being the stubborn butt she is, ignored him and kept barking. My mom said something like " Hurry, babe, before the guy comes out" and so my dad who was behind mad, grabbed her, and she was still barking and scratching, and put her in the car with the rest of us and we drove away.
The guy never found out but holy crap, we laughed about it for weeks.

Sorry if it wasn't as funny, you had to be there I guess

Last edited by Chikyu; 03-30-2015 at 07:25 PM..