Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 04:03 AM

as Erik walked into the room Albert sat back on the edge of an end table his eyes locked on the man an animal hunger in them. leaning forward he rested his elbow on his left knee as he pulled his right leg up under him. He had forgotten what it was like to draw out the death, not because it saved the blood but to torture the human he feed from. it had been a very long time since he had taken a life like this. as Erik spoke Albert smiled. so he was not going to get the peace that all souls longed for. let him return as a bug for thousands of years to come, even then it would not pay for all the pain he has caused.

each move that Erik did to the man, each scream filled Albert with a dark joy. Part of him screamed out for him to put an end to this man's pain, let him rest but another was sad at the lack of how much could not be done to this man because he would die before the sun came up. He was stunned when the soul was pulled from the body halfway only to be put back into the body. he had thought that Erik had wanted to finish this man off, yet now he offered it to him. "I can think of a few things more that would make him pay, yet I had thought you wanted to kill him yourself, or is there a rule against you taking a life that is not on the list?"

He did not wait for the answer to his question as he stalked slowly forward towards the whimpering man. "I think an animal attack would be the better one." with that he picked up the man who tried to scamper away from him. "I think you need to be quite." his voice was backed with a mental command that silenced the man in seconds. walking out of the house he tossed the mans coat over him. it would not do for others to see Albert carrying the man from the house to the nearby park.

the park was empty but for the sounds of a dog pack nearby sniffing about for food. no one came here at night, it had become to dangerous. what with the gangsters and the wild dogs no one dared to come near. Laying the man down in a bushy area Albert mentally called the dogs over to feast on the man. as he turned away the dogs charged in, seconds later the mental screams of the man cut off as he died. "it is nice to be able to call dogs." he sounded like he was speaking of the weather not of animals that had just killed a man.